Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catch Up

Well since it has been...ummm since Kaylin was about 4 months since I last posted figured it was time to start blogging again.

Well Kaylin is now 18 months (19 months on the 22nd) and the light of my life.  Granted there are days where she gets on my nerves or we butt heads but I still love her.  She is FINALLY on the growth charts which is good since she has been in the 5th-10th percentile since birth.  
Her vocabulary expands every day which is amazing.  She learns at least 2-3 new words a day. 
She knows where her eyes, ears, nose, head, toes, mouth, hair, belly button, and her boobies are lol.
She also goes to The Little Gym once a week as well...where she learns different skills and socialization skills with other kids as well.  She starts back up again in August since we are skipping the Summer semester to go to the water park.
I still can't believe how fast she has grown and how much she has learned....it is honestly INSANE.

John has been working crazy shift work hours as usual on top of doing a college class so he can get his bachelors degree.  He will be getting out of the Navy come the end of next year so beginning of next year he gets to start looking for a civilian job.

The dogs are doing good...same ole same old with them nothing new an exciting with them.

And as for me....just have been a stay at home mom with Kaylin making things on the home front are running smoothly.  Trying to loose weight so working out has been also added into my never ending list of things to do  everyday.  So far I am down 8lbs so only a LOT more to go lol....but I will eventually get to my goal weight.  And it isn't even baby weight I am trying to loose its my MARRIAGE weight that I gained the first year I was married.  

And that is what is going on in my life as a whole right now.
Can't wait till my parents get here on Sunday...I haven't seen them since Christmas!

0 comments: